Sobriety Benefits Everyone. Lead Your Employees Down the Path to Recovery.
Unfortunately, drug and alcohol use at work is more common than many employers realize. In fact, the majority of Americans who are addicted are also employed. Substance abuse in the workplace results in absenteeism, on-the-job injuries, potential company liability and a loss of productivity that costs more than diabetes, heart disease and stroke combined.
Enterhealth Connect can provide your employees with the right level of addiction knowledge, support and care at the right time. We deliver self-assessments, educational materials, and priority access and consultations from trusted staff at any time, any day. Additionally, we provide residential treatment at Enterhealth Ranch and outpatient services, including telehealth consultations, at the Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence.
Enterhealth Connect provides the following benefits to your company:
- Online resource center is educational and includes a strong focus on addiction prevention
- Offers dynamic, engaging content that is scalable to your employees and business needs
- Easy to use web-based app interface
- Confidential self-assessments
- Priority access to Enterhealth’s 24/7 helpline for consultation and next steps
- Residential and outpatient treatment services, if needed
- Many services available via telehealth
For more information about how Enterhealth Connect can be a valued resource to your employees, please contact us anytime at 1.800.388.4601 to reach our Corporate Client Director.